Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

KUNG FU FACTORY




A year ago I wrote a story called RED DONKEY for a Crime Factory Special Edition called KUNG FU FACTORY and my copy finally arrived in the mail today. Let me tell you, it's pretty damn cool. It's been a long time coming but I promise it's been worth the wait. The book is nice and thick; big enough to deflect a roundhouse if you found yourself in the wrong situation. It's got a tight hard spine -- if you need to crack someone in the throat with it. Which you might. And the stories are all 100% ass-kickers that'll get your adrenaline pumping and make you wanna choke, bitch slap, or pile drive the first inconsiderate turd wrangler who smart eye's you. BUY THIS BOOK. It won't make you taller or a better softball player, but it'll get your heart pounding and give you something to think about the next time you get backed into a corner. Think of it as a lesson in self-defense. One day KUNG FU FACTORY could save your life. Trust me, you need this book. It packs more power than a thousand pounds of dynamite.

Both versions available. Printed word and download. Order your copy today: Print or Kindle


Christa Faust, Anthony Neil Smith, Duane Swierczynski, Joshua Reynolds, Chad Eagleton, Michael S. Chong, Frank Bill, Matthew J. McBride, Cameron Ashley, Chris La Tray, Garnett Elliot, Jimmy Callaway, Bryon Quertermous, Nerd Of Noir, Liam Jose, Addam Duke

7 comments:

Naomi Johnson said...

I got mine! (Print, natch.) I've only read the first story so far, the excerpt from Christa Faust's book. I'm looking forward to the reading!

Matthew McBride said...

I was pretty happy with it. It's well worth 10 buck$ & definitely something of a collector's item.

Michael S. Chong said...

Mine just arrived this morning.

Can't wait to open it tonight!

Elizabeth said...

I got mine... though it really would be nice if it made me a little bit taller.

Matthew McBride said...

Awesome -- glad you all like it. If you're coming to Bouchercon, I'd bring it -- it'd just be super cool to have it filled with so many autographs.

Linda Trest said...

Aww, Matthew. Just caught up on your blog and it made me miss you. Sounds like it's time for another interview. So much going on for your. It's about damn time!

Matthew McBride said...

thanks Linda -- just get hold of me whenever you want and we'll get it done.